You should go to your Local bank where you have your business operating account. There is also a list of who is participating. Loans are absolutely 100% backed by Govt.
If Your bank is not on the list- I recommend you go to a Large Money bank such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase etc as they will be able to handle volume better than most.
AS for Docs asdoesnt look like they are asking for much, but I am sure banks will want a bit more, I recommend below: BUT ASK THE BANK AS EACH MAY ASK FOR DIFFERENT ITEMS!!
– Proof of Business (articles of Incorp, Cert of Formation)
– ID of owner(s)- Drivers License, passport- (color)
– Proof of ON
– 2019 Payroll — including the last 12 months of payroll
– 2019 Employees — 1099’s for 2019 employees and independent contractors that would otherwise be an employee of your business. (Note: Do NOT include 1099’s for services)
– Healthcare costs — 2019 full year all health insurance premiums paid by the business owner under a group health plan.
– Retirement — 2019 full year your company retirement plan funding paid for by the company.
– 2019 YE P&L and Bal Sheet
Call me with any questions & STAY SAFE ALL